UV-curable 3D printing
Rapid advances in additive manufacturing are changing the way products are designed and manufactured in many industries. As one of the flagship brands within the 3D Printing Solutions by Arkema platform, Sartomer’s N3xtDimension® liquid resins are dedicated to UV-curable 3D printing.
Sartomer is a market leader in the development of liquid resins for UV curable additive manufacturing, offering a comprehensive range of products that push the technology forward.
Under the N3xtDimension® brand, a variety of products are available:
- Engineered resins, specially designed to deliver a targeted performance
- Custom liquid resin systems, containing oligomers and monomers to optimize properties of end formulations
- Tailor-made resins, which can be co-developed with partners to meet application-specific properties
Our products serve multiple printing technologies:
From prototyping to mass production
- Reduced conception time and inventory
- Customization and freedom of design
- Lightweight, complex parts and reduced assembly process
- Decentralized manufacturing
Customization at the material level
Successful adoption of additive manufacturing technologies for mass manufacturing requires close partnerships across hardware, software, and materials providers. One of the key catalysts to ensure the continued growth of 3D printing is tailored materials. With engineered custom solutions, along with expert formulations and applications support, end users can move beyond past performance limitations to be at the forefront of 3D printing technology.
Leveraging strategic partnerships
"Unlocking new opportunities in additive manufacturing is a collaborative effort that brings together technologies and expertise to identify needs and create comprehensive solutions along the product development process. These close partnerships are at the heart of successful adoption of 3D printing on a mass manufacturing scale."
Senior Director, 3D Printing Worldwide at Arkema