Tailor Made Chemistry for Electronic Applications
Sartomer manufactures a complete line of (meth)acrylate monomers and oligomers and specialty solutions for enhanced dielectric performance in electronic applications.
Our team understands that UV-curable electronic materials require a unique set of expertise, and we are ready to work with you to find a solution.
We can tailor our chemistry to meet your needs, including:
- Dielectric loss,
- Breakdown strength,
- Dampening applications,
- Surface and volume resistivity,
- And process optimization specific to electronic applications.
Our team can custom formulate with an understanding of structure-property relationships specific to electronics. Contact us to get in touch with our experts.
UV-curable Applications in Electronics
We can offer tailor made solutions for a variety of high-performance electronics applications, including:
- Conformal Coatings
- Photoresists (dry film and liquid)
- Circuit Boards/substrates
- Die-attach adhesives
- Liquid Crystal Displays (LCD)
- Organic Light Emitting Diodes (OLED)
- Printing plate resists
- Solder masks
- 3D Printing