High-Performance Acrylates and Methacrylates Based on Renewable Raw Materials
Upholding the highest standards for safety and environment and adapting responsible chemistry practices are important challenges for formulators.
That's why Sartomer developed the SARBIO® product line of specialty acrylates and methacrylates based on renewable raw materials.
The SARBIO® product line, based on renewable raw materials, advances green technologies while continuing to drive high-performance solutions for the UV/EB coatings, graphic arts and adhesives markets.
These products allow formulators to:
- Create systems for UV, EB, LED, peroxide and amine cure applications
- Develop innovative formulations with high technical performance
- Design new systems with increased Bio Renewable Carbon content
- Use for copolymerization (solution, emulsion, suspension) applications
Sartomer's team of technical experts can assist you with the selection of the most effective SARBIO® products to meet your formulation challenges.
Bio Renewable Carbon Oilgomer
Guaranteed bio-sourced carbon content, based on BRC (Bio Renewable Carbon) measurement:
We offer you friendly-labelled and sustainable solutions with our SARBIO® range:
- Acrylates and methacrylates
- Functionality between 1 and 6
- Monomers and oligomers
- Guaranteed bio-sourced carbon content comprise between 10 and 85%
- Tg between -60 and 120°C
- Adhesives (structural adhesives, pressure sensitive adhesives, anaerobic adhesives)
- Litho and offset inks
Automotive and transportation
Building and construction
- Additives for polymer concrete
- Adhesives and sealants
- Insulation / Roofing
Chemical and plastics industry
- Polymer synthesis
Packaging and Paper
- Flexible packaging
Paint, coatings and adhesives
- Inks and OPV
- Wood coating and vernishes