Sartomer to Present New Developments to Advance UV/EB Curing Technology at Big Ideas 2019
Advances in Impact Modification of Photocured (Meth)acrylic Systems by Manjuli Gupta; Additive Manufacturing III Session; Tuesday, March 19, 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m., Track A
E-Beam Curable Resealable Adhesives: Developments in Structure, Property, Processing Relationships by Jon Scholte; General Session; Wednesday, March 20, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
N3xtDimension® Engineered Liquid Resins for 3D Printing
- N3D-I2100 for impact resistance
- N3D-F2110 for flexibility
- N3D P2120 for high-quality prototyping
- N3D-C1700 for casting applications
- PRO14072 for printing of ceramics
N3xtDimension® Custom Liquid Resin Systems for 3D Printing
- PRO14131 – Impact modifying resin offering improved impact performance without sacrificing hardness or rigidity.
- PRO13944 – High-performance resin capable of polymerization-induced phase separation for improved toughness.
- PRO14213 – Unique oligomer for formulating flexible and elastomeric resins with good recovery and higher hardness and rigidity than existing solutions.
Urethane Methacrylate Oligomers
- CN1967 – Difunctional aliphatic oligomer offering flexibility and abrasion resistance in coating and ink formulations.
- CN1968 – Low-viscosity oligomer showing elastomer-like tensile strength and elongation.
- CN1969 – High-performance oligomer showing a good balance of strength and flexibility in coatings, inks, and personal care applications.
- CN1970 – Aliphatic nonpolar urethane methacrylate useful in personal care and high-performance applications.
Urethane Acrylate Oligomers
- CN9033 and CN9034 – Moderate-viscosity aliphatic oligomers exhibiting high flexibility and softness in formulations without compromising toughness in UV-curable systems.
- CN9047 – Low-viscosity oligomer bringing high flexibility and softness to formulations.
Sartomer is sponsoring a reception on Tuesday, March 19, from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. where attendees will have the opportunity to meet and exchange ideas with UV+EB technology experts from around the world.
Sartomer also welcomes the election of Jeffrey Klang, Global R&D Director – 3D Printing for Sartomer, to the RadTech board of directors.
The Big Ideas for UV + EB Technology Conference and Expo takes place March 19–20, 2019 at the Crowne Plaza in Redondo Beach, Calif. For more information and to view presentation abstracts, visit https://bigideasconference.com.