Sartomer to Feature Advanced Liquid Resin Solutions and Innovative Partnership for Next-Generation Composite Materials at JEC World
Sartomer, a business line of Arkema, will feature high-performance liquid resin solutions that enhance performance properties of composite materials at JEC World. In addition, Sartomer and Continuous Composites will conduct exclusive onsite co-presentations on the advances in additive manufacturing of composite materials.
The exclusive on-site presentations conducted by Tyler ALVARADO, CEO of Continuous Composites, and Sumeet JAIN, Senior Director of 3D Printing, Arkema Worldwide, are on Tuesday, March 3 at 2 p.m. and Wednesday, March 4 at 11 a.m. in Arkema booth Hall 5, V39.
Through a recently announced partnership that combines Continuous Composites’ patented Continuous Fiber 3D Printing (CF3D®) solution with Sartomer’s cutting-edge N3XTDIMENSION® photocurable resin solutions, the two companies are accelerating the advancement of additive manufacturing with composite materials to create a moldless, out-of-autoclave composite manufacturing process that promises to open new applications.
"We look forward to sharing this revolutionary and scalable technology, leveraging our material expertise, with composites experts at JEC World"
Sumeet JAIN, PhD
Senior Director of 3D Printing Arkema Worldwide
"Together, the power of CF3D® and Sartomer’s advanced thermoset resins significantly reduce costs and improve efficiencies when manufacturing with composite materials. They also enable the printing of complex geometries, elevating composite manufacturing to the next dimension of innovation"
CEO of Continuous Composites
At Arkema’s booth in Hall 5, V39, Sartomer will also feature advanced liquid resin solutions that enable customers to meet performance and sustainability goals:
- Cross linkers and reactive diluents enhancing mechanical performance and lowering VOC content of traditional composite systems
- SARBIO® dedicated biorenewable-based solutions for biocomposites: reactive diluents, crosslinkers and binders
- Engineered solutions to UV & thermal pultrusion for glass fibers reinforcement
- High-performance acrylate crosslinkers and MCURE® product line for epoxy resins which impart flexibility and impact, high-temperature and water resistance
- N3XTDIMENSION® engineered liquid resins for UV-curable 3D printing of composite materials
For more information about Sartomer’s solutions for composites systems, visit our JEC World information page to schedule a meeting and to secure a reservation to the additives manufacturing conferences.